<< by Kari Rippetoe on December 4th, 2012
Video is getting a lot of play lately as the marketing content du jour. And for good reason – video content amps up your marketing in so many different ways. Did you know:
- Videos get a 41% better clickthrough rate than text-based content on search engines?
- Shopping site visitors who watch a video are 64% more likely to buy than those who don’t?
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine on the web?
Video has a huge impact on search marketing, whether it’s outranking text content on Google or boosting landing page conversion for a PPC campaign. To find out more about how to leverage video content for search, join us this Thursday, December 6 at 2:00pm ET for a free webinar, Video Saved the Marketing Star: Amping Up Search with Video Content. Search Mojo’s President and CEO Janet Driscoll Miller and Account Manager Jessica Davidson will show you why you should be including video as part of your content and search marketing strategy, and share with you some useful ideas for leveraging video. This webinar will cover:
- Best practices for getting your video content ranked in search engines
- How to use rich snippets to get a higher clickthrough rate
- How to test video in your paid search campaigns
- How to measure the success of your video content
Update 12/20: Did you miss the webinar? Watch Video Saved the Marketing Star: Amping Up Search with Video Content in its entirety here! Check out the preview below: