<< by Alex Katzen on November 8th, 2013
Welcome to this week’s Mojo Week in Marketing. We’re covering major articles on content marketing, social media, public relations, PPC, and SEO. Let’s jump in:
- Follow these 9 Steps to Creating Good Content for your Brand Infographic to create engaging content all the time (Social Media Today)
- B2B marketers are utilizing social media sites to facilitate brand growth- Marketers Are Putting Their Money and Confidence in Social Media (Mashable)
- LinkedIn is poised to overtake Twitter with More Monthly Unique Visitors In The US Than Twitter (Business Insider)
- See the stats regarding Twitter News Consumers: Young, Mobile and Educated (Journalism)
- Check out the surprising ways people read articles online: An Article Has a Lifespan of 37 Days (Fast Company)
- Learn how to build great relationships with your outreach contacts: The Best PR-Reporter Relationships Are Selfless (INC)
- Think about the different stages of the buying cycle when using Remarketing Lists for Search Ads – Case Study: How Should You Be Using RLSAs (Search Engine Land)
- Online campaigns of top advertising spenders are 6 times as complex as the average, according to data from DG and MediaMind (Ad Age)
- AdWords is rolling out improvements to location targeting for international searches starting November 11 (Inside AdWords)
- Google says the new search network with display gets 35% higher CTR and 35% lower average cost per order: AdWords Updates Combined Search an Display Campaign Types (Search Engine Land)
- See which SEO tactics are being prioritized with this Marketing Research Chart: Integrating email and search marketing tactics (MarketingSherpa)
- Running into issues implementing Authorship? Here’s a handy flowchart from our own Janet Driscoll Miller to help you troubleshoot (click the infographic to read the full accompanying article on SearchEngineLand):
And just for fun, Here’s How memes Went Viral – In the 1800s!
Tweet us at @SearchMojo or comment below. Don’t forget to check out Janet’s latest post on Search Engine Land.