Posts Tagged ‘Hummingbird’
<< by Matt Weltz on October 16th, 2013
Hummingbird is here! Run for the hills! The launch of Google’s newest algorithm update Hummingbird got me thinking about the way people search, and how it affects everything online businesses are trying to do. To better understand what Google is attempting to do, I set out to explore how changes in the way Google provides search results could affect businesses going forward.
<< by Alex Katzen on October 11th, 2013
It’s Friday and time for the Mojo Week in Marketing!
- Public Relations and SEO are the best when merged together; “How to apply PR strategies to improve your company’s SEO” (The Next Web)
- Is Google’s Hummingbird impacting consumer searches more than B2B searches? How Will Google Hummingbird Impact Links? Here are 6 Ways (Search Engine Land)
- Also, find out what marketers Need to Know About Google Hummingbird (Bikini Marketing)
- When creating websites, Flashy vs. Simple Websites: Does One Lead to Better SEO? (Search Engine Journal)
- Content marketing is valuable. Here’s how you can Prove Content Marketing ROI to Your CEO: 4 Values to Communicate (Content Marketing Institute)
- Find out What Google Hummingbird Means for Content Marketing (MarketingProfs)
- Here are the big Content Marketing Trends in 2013 (MarketingProfs)
- With all of the Google updates, find out what the Hummingbird update Means for PR Pros (Spin Sucks)
- 21 Benefits of Business Blogging and 22 Tips Infographic (Social Media Today)
- Is it the marketing funnel, or the buyer journey? Find out: The Artist Formerly Known As the Marketing Funnel (Marketing Land)
What are your thoughts on Google’s Hummingbird? Any articles we missed? Feel free to comment below!
And by the way, our own Sarah Wyland is soaking in all the B2B marketing she can handle at MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week! Here’s a funny poster she captured there:
Have a great weekend!