<< by Kari Rippetoe on February 6th, 2013
LinkedIn Advertising is a bit of a dark horse in the realm of pay-per-click advertising. If your company is in the business-to-business (B2B) market, LinkedIn Ads could actually deliver higher quality leads at a lower cost than PPC search ads. This isn’t to say that PPC search marketing campaigns are not effective for driving B2B leads, but it is to say that LinkedIn Ads have more options for targeting your ideal customer – and thusly, generating more targeted leads.
Have you considered LinkedIn Advertising as part of your B2B lead generation strategy? If not, then join us tomorrow (Thursday), February 7th at 2:00pm ET for a free webinar, LinkedIn Advertising: The Key to More (and Better) B2B Leads. Search Mojo’s Tad Miller, Vice President of Accounts, and Sarah Lokitis, Social Media Manager, will guide you through the basics and best practices for LinkedIn Advertising, and show you how it can help you hone in on your target audience for better conversion and better leads at a lower cost.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How LinkedIn Advertising can actually be worth more than a #1 natural search ranking when it comes to B2B lead generation.
- How search keyword demographics don’t always fit to your ideal customer demographic.
- What works and what doesn’t for a LinkedIn Advertising campaign.
- The various LinkedIn Advertising options that are available to you.
- How to set up a LinkedIn Advertising campaign and little known secrets that can help you.
Check out the preview below of the webinar, then register today! Even if you can’t make it to the webinar tomorrow, make sure to register so you receive the full recording once it becomes available.