Archive for the ‘Content Marketing’ Category
<< by Kari Rippetoe on October 14th, 2013
Last week, the Fall 2013 marketing conference bonanza continued with MarketingProfs B2B Forum in Boston, where our own Sarah Wyland was live-blogging away some of the best sessions on B2B content marketing, lead generation, search marketing, and analytics. In case you missed the MPB2B conference last week (or just want to relive all the B2B marketing fun and frolics), here’s a roundup of all of Sarah’s posts.
<< by Sarah Wyland on October 11th, 2013
<< by Alex Katzen on October 11th, 2013
It’s Friday and time for the Mojo Week in Marketing!
- Public Relations and SEO are the best when merged together; “How to apply PR strategies to improve your company’s SEO” (The Next Web)
- Is Google’s Hummingbird impacting consumer searches more than B2B searches? How Will Google Hummingbird Impact Links? Here are 6 Ways (Search Engine Land)
- Also, find out what marketers Need to Know About Google Hummingbird (Bikini Marketing)
- When creating websites, Flashy vs. Simple Websites: Does One Lead to Better SEO? (Search Engine Journal)
- Content marketing is valuable. Here’s how you can Prove Content Marketing ROI to Your CEO: 4 Values to Communicate (Content Marketing Institute)
- Find out What Google Hummingbird Means for Content Marketing (MarketingProfs)
- Here are the big Content Marketing Trends in 2013 (MarketingProfs)
- With all of the Google updates, find out what the Hummingbird update Means for PR Pros (Spin Sucks)
- 21 Benefits of Business Blogging and 22 Tips Infographic (Social Media Today)
- Is it the marketing funnel, or the buyer journey? Find out: The Artist Formerly Known As the Marketing Funnel (Marketing Land)
What are your thoughts on Google’s Hummingbird? Any articles we missed? Feel free to comment below!
And by the way, our own Sarah Wyland is soaking in all the B2B marketing she can handle at MarketingProfs B2B Forum this week! Here’s a funny poster she captured there:
Have a great weekend!