<< by on October 25th, 2013
Here are the major articles this week in the PPC, PR, marketing, and SEO world:
- See how video plays in mobile ad unit in the newsfeed: Facebook’s First Video Ads Are Coming To Mobile (Marketing Land)
- Do you spend enough time researching bloggers before outreach? B.J. Mendelson says to spend at least two weeks on the site. Here are some great tips for guest blogging- You Need To Stop Writing Bad Guest Posts (SocialTimes)
- Creativity is so important in marketing and The PR world cannot afford to ignore creativity (Holmes Report)
- When it comes to marketing, “we are not operating in a rational economy, but a passion economy, where a sense of purpose determines how people will act and brand associations, rather than brand attributes, determine marketing success;” What Can We Expect From The Next Decade of Marketing? (Forbes)
- Measuring ROI comes down to tracking campaign history- Demystifying Marketing and Social Media Measurement (Social Media Explorer)
- Facebook announced “Stories to Share,” a feature for media sites and publishers to post suggested content on their Facebook page directly from the Insights Dashboard. (Marketing Land)
- You can now upgrade to Google Universal Analytics in 2 steps.
- Here’s an infographic on the Nofollow tag and when & how to use it from Search Engine Land.
Feel free to comment below with any other related articles!