<< by on September 20th, 2013
In the world of marketing and PR, things are always changing for the better. Let’s jump in, shall we?
- Make sure you’re using social media the right way when pitching to journalists- The Dos and Don’ts of Pitching Journalists (Mashable)
- With so much content online, how do you know who are the real journalists? It looks like the Government will be stepping in here in order to Define Who Qualifies As A Journalist (Tech Crunch)
- The tech world is awe-inspiring and exciting, but it should really consider spending more time working on creating a marketing department to instill more trust from its customers; Americans Still Trust Government More Than Tech Companies (Ad Age)
- Gain more exposure through #Hashtags! The Power of the Hashtag in Promoting Music (and Just About Anything Else) (Marketing Profs)
- Storytelling Ads could be the next big thing to hit journalism (NY Times)
Did we miss anything? Comment below!