<< by on June 10th, 2013
Does your brand have a mobile presence? If not, what’s holding you back? Some of the reasons I’ve heard from marketers and business owners over the years include:
- My customers aren’t using mobile devices.
- Mobile doesn’t work for B2B (or insert other industry/market here).
- I don’t have the resources to build and maintain a mobile presence.
- I just wouldn’t know where to start with mobile.
And really, you could apply these excuses to almost any other marketing channel, such as social media. But as with social media, mobile is not going away, and excuses like these are becoming as flimsy as a cheap cell phone. There is hard data showing that mobile has become not just another communications medium, but a way of life, all over the world – just take a look at these 10 compelling mobile marketing statistics for further convincing.
And if you are already convinced, but you’re just not sure where to start with your mobile strategy, then we have a free webinar coming up this week that may help you. Mobile SEO: Designing and Optimizing for the Third Screen, will be presented this Thursday, June 13th at 2:00pm Eastern by Search Mojo’s Janet Driscoll Miller and David Murray, Senior UX Designer at WillowTree Apps. They’ll show you what you can do to build and optimize your mobile presence, as well as:
- Mobile search behaviors that will help you decide when and how to make mobile a priority
- Essential SEO best practices for optimizing your site for mobile
- Responsive design vs. mobile website vs. app: which should you choose?
We’ve also put together the video preview below, where Janet talks about why mobile is so important now, and provides real-life examples of brands using mobile well.