<< by on January 4th, 2013
It’s a new year, and time to make some new marketing resolutions for 2013. Have you included any of the following in your 2013 search and social media marketing plans?
- Creating more fresh, quality content for your website?
- Leveraging semantic search?
- Digging up more useful data from your analytics?
- Branding your business online?
- Getting on board with Google+?
- Experimenting with social advertising?
- Creating and improving your landing pages?
- Getting a little creepy with retargeting?
- Making your site more mobile-friendly?
We’ve created this checklist of search and social media marketing tactics with 30 of the most important tactics not to overlook in 2013. Any marketer can use this checklist to augment their current marketing plans for 2013 with effective tactics that are also easy to implement.