<< by on December 20th, 2011
Search Mojo is hosting a free webinar, Top 10 Resolutions for Search in 2012, on Thursday, January 5th at 2 p.m. ET.
Amanda Chaney, Account Director, and Avelyn Austin, Senior Account Manager, of Search Mojo will headline a free webinar discussing the top ten innovative tactics for search in 2012. The Top 10 Resolutions for Search in 2012 webinar will be held on Thursday, January 5, at 2:00 p.m. ET.
“US digital spending is set to grow 20% in 2012 to over $41 billion dollars.” said Chaney. “Online marketing channels are becoming far too important to be overlooked. The rapid growth combined with new channels and ad formats create a challenge for marketers to stay up-to-date and prioritize within the digital space. This webinar will highlight the top areas for development and improvement in search for 2012.”
During this webinar, experts from Search Mojo will take you on a quick journey through the world of search in 2011 and show you how to prepare your marketing campaigns for 2012. They will review the big updates and developments you should be focusing on in the New Year.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Fresh – the importance of fresh content and the recent Fresh Algorithm update
- Social – Google+ for businesses and how social profiles improve linking and brand visibility
- Panda – how do these updates effect sites and how to prepare for algorithm changes
- Rich Snippets – What are they? How are they changing the face of search?
- Digital Assets – how to optimize these assets to be more search friendly
- Ad Extensions – use these to take up more space on the SERP, improve CTRs and provide users with more information about your business
- Quality Score – What is it? How to improve it?
- Conversion Tracking – Why it’s important? What should you be tracking?
- Landing pages – Focus on conversions, customized content, and instant ad previews
- Testing – Test everything!
The presentation is designed for:
All marketing professionals who will work with online marketing channels in 2012 will find this webinar informative. The Search Mojo Experts, Amanda Chaney and Avelyn Austin will cover important topics for optimizing both PPC and SEO marketing channels. This webinar will provide attendees with actionable items and tips for improving online campaigns immediately. Amanda and Avelyn will also answer questions to help all levels of online marketing experience, from the novice to seasoned expert.
Online registration for the webinar is available here.