<< by on October 28th, 2011
DC Week Gold Badge Giveaway
Search Mojo is giving away 10 Gold Badges for DC Week. Register here for a chance to win a Gold Badge. Deadline to register is midnight, November 1st. Winners will be contacted on November 2, 2011.
Free Events at DC Week, Monday November 7
A Search and Social Media Panel Discussion & Workshop lead by Janet Driscoll-Miller, President and CEO of Search Mojo, and Katherine Watier, Ketchum VP of Social Media. RSVP here.
- Best Practices for Applying These Two Powerful Strategies Today (11:00am – 12:30pm)
- Search results are now becoming more personalized to you, and your social media habits have a lot to do with it. Knowing that and learning how to apply to your own online marketing effort is the wave of the future in search and social.
- At this session, experts from Ketchum PR and Search Mojo will outline how to create a social media strategy that includes SEO, thus creating an even more effective online marketing strategy.
- In addition, our experts will provide insights on where they think search will be in the future.
- Hands-On Clinic to Evaluate Your Social+Search Campaigns to See if it’s Working Properly (1:30pm – 3:00pm)
- Would you like some tactical suggestions on how to increase you influence online and in search?
- Experts from Ketchum PR and Search Mojo will evaluate real life online examples from attendees and provide actionable tips on how to improve:
- Online Visibility
- Website Improvements (Technical and Design)
- Social Traffic
- Integration of Overall Business Goals into the Online Space.
These events will take place at the Ketchum office located at 2000 L St. NW, Ste.300, Washington DC 20036. The panel discussion will run from 11:00 to 12:30 pm, and the workshop will run from 1:30 to 3:00pm.