<< by on June 9th, 2011
It’s that time again: Cookouts with friends, Laying out on the beach, and MarketingProfs B2B Forum in Boston, MA– A MUST attend event for all B2B marketers. So whether you’re looking for more information on using video to increase leads and sales or how to better nurture your leads, there is something for everyone.
- Over 30 informative search marketing sessions
- More than 40 featured speakers and search marketing experts sharing valuable lead generation and sales information
- Two pre-conference training day workshops on content marketing and lead management
- One-on-one therapy sessions
- interactive discussion groups
- Networking opportunities
- MarketingProfs Makeovers
You’ll also have a chance to mingle with other B2B marketers and take a breather at the luncheon roundtables located in the expo Hall. Search Mojo, a proud sponsor of this month’s event, will be there with a booth. So while you’re grabbing a bite to eat, come by and say “hi.”
Don’t miss out! This event will equip you with up to date information on on how to boost your internet marketing efforts.
You can follow the event on Twitter with hashtag #mpb2b
See you there!