<< by on May 12th, 2011
Looking for an extra ‘kick’ in your search marketing efforts? Make sure to clear some time in your schedule this Friday, May 13 from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm (ET) and join us for the Digital Marketing World: Search Marketing virtual conference. The best part – it is FREE!
Here is a look into the itinerary:
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET – Digital Pull: Combining SEO, Paid Search & Social Media for Optimal ROI
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm ET – Best Practices for Today’s Complex Search Marketing Ecosystem
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET – Turbocharge Your Paid Online Media Campaigns
Check the MarketingProfs website for a more in-depth look into each session.
Make sure to register for the event and receive all the benefits of:
- Live Q&A with the speakers from each session
- The latest search marketing tools and resources
- Networking within your industry
- Virtual roundtable discussion – chat with search marketing professionals
- Mingle with other digital marketers
Not able to attend? No worries — just remember to register and each topic will be available on-demand for 90 days after the live show takes place.
Search Mojo is among the list of sponsors for this month’s conference. Make sure to come by our booth and say “hello,” we would love to hear from you.