<< by on December 15th, 2010
Ever pulled the classic mistake of leaving for the store without your list? Right after getting my Droid phone from Search Mojo, I started relying on list applications to keep my life in order. Especially during the holidays, it’s easy to have lists all over the place. Here are some holiday specific and general list applications that might make your holiday season a little less stressful by keeping all of your lists in one place – on your phone.
This list includes applications for smart phones, including Android and iPhone.
- Free Christmas List – this app features gift tracking by person, gift cost tracking and cost summaries for each person.
- Gift Pony – Gift Pony will work with your existing contacts and shows gift and spending summaries.
- Gift Manager – features progress bars of how much you’ve spent and how much you’re planning on spending for easy budgeting.
General mobile list applications:
- Evernote – keep a list or reference links to your gift ideas and access on your computer or mobile device.
- Google Tasks – best for short notes or links, but also accessible via your computer and phone.
- Color Note – very simple app, but gets the job done and acts as a sticky note
- Astrid – running well again after some much needed bug fixes. Add timers, sync with Google Tasks and add tags for max task organization.
- Shopkick – more of a reward program, but with all the shopping most people do before the holidays, you might as well get rewarded for it!
- OurGroceries – love this app and use it for my groceries, however you can create and name multiple lists. For example you could have a list for each store, a grocery list and a to-do list.
Find more list applications specific to the holidays here and here. Plus, the Discount Calculator is helpful when your mind is overloaded with visions of sugarplums, leaving little room for math. Happy shopping everyone and happy holidays!